Symptoms of low blood pressure are-
- Confusion or Hassle Concentrating
- Blurry Vision
- Nausea or Vomiting
Low blood pressure has a range of causes, such as:-
- Heart Attack or Cardiovascular Disease
- Autonomic Nervous System Disorders
- An Abrupt Change in Position
- Low Blood Glucose
- Endocrine Disorders
- Vigorous Exercise
- Eating Habits
- Extreme Allergic Reaction
- Extreme Blood Loss
- Severe Infection
- Thyroid Conditions
What do you need to eat for fighting against low blood pressure?
Frequently measure your blood pressure and check your symptoms. If you see any changes try eating certain kinds of food will assist you to raise your blood pressure.
Here are some health care tips for fighting against low blood pressure-
- Drink more fluids- If your body is getting dehydrated which reduces blood volume, causing blood pressure to drop. Staying hydrated is very necessary for each of our body organs. Even our bones need water as 40% of the bone consists of water.
- Caffeine: Coffee stimulates the circulatory system and boosts your heart rate that might briefly increase blood pressure.
- Salt: Eat salty foods this will increase blood pressure. But be careful with it, Do not consume too much of salt suddenly. As it’s really tough to fight against high blood pressure.
- Foods high in vitamin B-12- If your body has too little vitamin B-12, then it will result in anemia, which might cause lowering your blood pressure. Therefore, you need foods that are high in vitamin B-12 such as eggs, cereals, and beef.
- Licorice tea: Licorice is the hormone that helps to regulate the effect of salt on the body which might cut back the result of aldosterone. According to a case, drinking licorice tea will facilitate increase blood pressure.
- Eat folate-rich foods- Even little folate will also result in fighting against low blood pressure. Asparagus, garbanzo beans, are examples of folate-rich foods.
Consult with your doctor or a specialist regarding the foods you should eat and which you should not. Here are few daily healthcare tips for different changes you need to build in your diet to boost your blood pressure and preventing low blood pressure are-
- Prevent more bed rest.
- Don’t do outdoors exercise in an excessive amount of outdoors throughout summer.
- Take small meals within a small interval of time. Massive meals might result in additional drops in blood pressure because your body works tougher to digest larger meals.
- Drink more water as dehydration will lower blood pressure and consume less alcohol.
- Start wearing compression stockings that will facilitate blood move throughout your body.
- Prevent uptake plenty of highly processed carbs foods. Such foods are easily digestible, which might result in low blood pressure.
- Preventing spending long time hot tubs, saunas, and steam rooms.
- Change your body positions.
All these changes will surely give you best results in your health. Eat healthy foods and in proper proportion.