Your body uses the sugar, also called glucose, within the foods you eat for energy. If you have got type 2 diabetes, then there is a decrease in body’s production of insulin that may be which regulates blood glucose. However, even though you are not aware of them, they can still increase a variety of significant health issues. If not enough insulin is produced in the body, sugar starts building up in the blood and may damage nerves and blood vessels. This increase of blood glucose but also will increase your risk for cardiovascular disease. Sometimes, our body has high blood glucose, also called hyperglycemia, this will cause additional health issues, such as kidney failure and blindness.
Signs of high blood glucose:-
- Frequent urination
- Blurry vision
- Increased thirst
Signs of low blood glucose:-
If you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes, then note down few healthy food habits into your daily type 2 diabetes routine:
- Vegetables- non-starchy vegetables provide essential nutrients which may also facilitate stop surges in blood glucose levels. Green vegetables are the best for your body in every aspect of health care.
- Apple cider vinegar- Research suggested that vinegar may help slow down the absorption of sugar by the body. The analysis discovered that apple cider vinegar improved fast blood glucose levels and insulin secretion.
- Whole grains- Fiber-rich foods such as Oat bran, barley, and rye contains beta-glucan, it is a soluble fiber which will increase the amount of time taken by your stomach to empty during ingestion and prevents a sudden decrease in blood glucose. Note- these foods are having carbohydrates.
- Go nuts- Nuts like pistachios, almonds, and walnuts contain healthy fat that slows down the body’s absorption of glucose. Even healthy fats contain calories; therefore make sure to check the percentage of nuts you consume.
- Cinnamon- Research showed that cinnamon is linked to a major drop in fast glucose levels. Cinnamon might balance insulin secretions from the pancreas. Cinnamon might simply add flavor to foods.
Things you need to take care of-
- Avoid alcohol during empty stomach- Never drink on an empty stomach. If you haven’t eaten up, and you start drinking alcohol, this will cause your blood glucose to drop up drastically.
- Never skip meals- At the beginning, during breakfast consume more food causes bigger changes in blood glucose levels. Take 3 healthy meals with 2 nutritious snacks every day will facilitate and maintain stable blood glucose level.
- Eat healthy snacks-Consume healthy snacks which will prevent your blood glucose level from dropping.
All the above-given points not only maintain your body sugar level but also reduce the risk of having any other diseases. If you are suffering from Type 2 diabetes, make sure you follow the above-given points for health care. Having a healthy diet is good for both men’s health and women’s health. Every human has a different type of problems so eat healthy food according to your health.