Keto coffee is extremely nutrition and a healthy way of enjoying coffee without any side effects. It can be taken at any time of a day.
The benefits of ingredients for a keto coffee are –
- Beef gelatin – Gelatin work just like collagen, and is good for preventing intestinal damage and improving the lining of the digestive tract, therefore it prevents any stomach related problems. Gelatin works similar to high protein foods, researchers have found that taking gelatin supplements will reduce food cravings, increase satiety and keep you full for a longer period. Therefore, it also helps in weight loss.
- Organic coffee – Coffee contains antioxidants with disease-fighting capability. Research also found that a cup of coffee consists of more polyphenol antioxidants than black tea, cocoa, green tea, and herbal tea.
- Grass-fed butter – Grass-fed butter contains a high amount of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), this compound has the capability to protect our body against many types of cancer. Plus it allows our body to store muscle instead of fat.
- Bone broth collagen – The Bone broth is a rich source of collagen. Bone broth collagen is filled with amino acids which can aid to support healthy gut function, healthy skin, build muscle and treats joint related health issues. This is available in powdered form. Collagen is the most required protein in our bodies, and it is found in bones, muscles, blood vessels, skin, digestive system, and tendons. As we grow old, the collagen production capability in our body. Therefore, to maintain this you need to consume collagen-rich protein powder such as Bone broth collagen.
- Coconut Oil – Coconut oil is a high source of fatty which provides an excellent source of energy to our body. According to research, coconut oil can help in improving antioxidant levels and lowers stress on the liver.
- MCT Oil – MCT stands for medium-chain triglycerides, this is a form of saturated fatty acid which contains many health benefits. It not only improves cognitive function but also helps in the management of weight. Coconut oil is rich in MCTs and contains about 62% – 65% of the MCTs fatty acids in coconut oil.
- Cinnamon – Cinnamon is found as one of the healthiest spices existed till now. It has antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in treating a diabetic patient due to its anti-diabetic property. Cinnamon also contains immunity-boosting properties with cancer and heart-shielding capabilities.
How to Make Keto Coffee (“Bulletproof Coffee”)?
- Make a cup of coffee in your favorite way.
- Pour this coffee in a high-powered blender.
- Add a teaspsoon of butter and coconut oil in it.
- Now blend it for 10 seconds.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or add whipped cream. Your Keto Coffee is ready!
- Pour it into your mug
All these ingredients raise the health benefits of this coffee.
Author: Hiten Patil
Hiten is Content Writer and He write about all platform like health and wellness related blog and other platform as well