Chronic pain is often caused by many alternative factors. Generally, normal aging might cause an impact on bones and joints in some ways that cause chronic pain. Frequent causes are nerve damage & injuries that fail to heal properly. Once an injury occurs, signals travel from the harmed space through spinal cord up to your brain. Chronic pain lasts a minimum of twelve weeks. Within the affected areas, the body may feel a sharp burning or aching sensation.
There are numerous causes of chronic pain; some of them are listed below-
- Sleeping on a poor mattress
- Diseases like fibromyalgia, arthritis, Rheumatoid, degenerative joint disease
- Women’s health is more liable to chronic pain instead of men’s health
- Poor posture of sitting, walking, running
- Being overweight puts excess strain on the back and knees, so perform weight loss activities.
- Due to disorganization of curvature of the spine
- Aging of the spine
- Wearing high heels
- Severe injury
- Having surgery
- Improper lifting of heavy objects
Most of the time chronic pain is caused by the physical harm that seemed to be healed. However, in point of fact, it does some serious impact on our body that might not be cured easily.
Some of the categories of chronic pain is-
- Post-surgical pain
- Cancer pain
- Arthritis pain
- Lower back pain
- Neurogenic pain
The ways of treatment of chronic pain are-
- Meditation & Yoga
- Massage therapy
- Medical ways are-
- SURGERY- Which corrects injuries that haven’t cured properly and resulted in the pain.
- NERVE BLOCK- An injection that stops nerves from sending the pain signals to your brain.
- ELECTRICAL STIMULATION- By causing delicate electrical shocks to your muscles, the pain is reduced.
- ACUPUNCTURE- Puncture your skin with needles to alleviate the pain.
You can also prevent from obtaining chronic pain by doing following daily activities-
Using correct comfy mattresses
- Right postures at right time can lead to you 80% of the less chronic pain.
- Weight losses i.e. maintain a height-weight quantitative relation.
- High heels can cause a serious harm to our lower back. Thus try to not wear high heels for much time.
- Preventing diseases like arthritis mainly caused as a result of lack of vitamin D. Therefore, it’s necessary to eat healthy foods with all nutrients, drink milk and do early mornings walk so that you’ll be able to get as early as possible to engulf first rays of the daylight. As it contains a huge amount of vitamin D.
- If you’re injured in some part of the body, confirm that the part isn’t having an internal harm after twelve weeks.
- Do not carry heavy objects; it’ll have an effect on more on your spine.
- Headache is caused due to stress, improper diet, and environmental conditions. Eat healthy food with all nutrients& take correct care of your diet because the brain is your main part of your mental health.
- Women’s health is more liable to chronic sickness than men’s health. Thus proper health care ought to be done by females.
Chronic pain happens anytime of your life without even knowing you. Start preventing such pains by doing the above-given activities and perform daily. Health care should be your first priority.