Your heart is split into two parts the right and the left side. Each of this division prevents intermixing from oxygen-rich blood with oxygen-poor blood. Your heart’s electrical connection controls the continual exchange of oxygen-rich blood with oxygen-poor blood that keeps it beating which keeps you alive.
Complications of cardiovascular disease include:
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- An aneurysm
- Peripheral artery disease
Causes of cardiovascular disease
Heart disease varies by type of heart disease. Also, the foremost common reason for the disorder may be caused by our daily habit like an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, being overweight and smoking. However, congenital heart defects typically develop when a baby is in the womb. Heart defects can be developed at the time when heart develops inside the womb.
Here are few reasons for the cause of heart disease-
- Valvular heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Stress and depression
- Congenital heart defects
- Coronary artery disease
- Excessive use of alcohol or caffeine
- Prescription medications and supplements
- Drug addict
Factors that are responsible for developing heart disease include:-
- Family history- A family history of will increase your risk of heart disease, particularly if a parent had developed it at an early age.
- Age- As we grow old, our body starts to function slowly. Aging will increase your risk of weakening or thickening of heart muscle.
- Diabetes- Diabetes will increase your chance of getting heart disease. It could also lead to fatness and high B.P.
- High blood pressure- It may narrow the vessels through which blood flows. Also, it can harden and thicken your arteries
- Obesity- Excess body weight usually worsens different risk factors other than heart disease.
- High blood cholesterol levels- It will increase the chance of formation of plaques and atherosclerosis.
- Smoking- Nicotine narrows your blood vessels, and carbon monoxide gas will harm them. Heart attacks are common in smokers than in nonsmokers.
- Lack of exercise- Due to this our body fat which needs to be burn is not in proper function.
- Some therapy medication such as chemotherapy medicine and radiation therapy could increase the chance of cardiovascular disease.
- Poor hygiene- Maintain a proper hygiene. Often washing your hands and other habits will facilitate stop viral or bacterial infections which can place you in danger of cardiovascular disease.
- Stress- stress could harm your arteries and depression might result in uneasiness in your mental health.
- Poor diet- Foods which are high in fat, salt, oil and salt will lead to the development of heart disease.Eat healthy food with proper nutrition.
What can you do for your healthcare?
Some types of heart defects cannot be stopped. However, if you’ll try to make some changes in your lifestyle, then it might reduce the risk of getting heart disease.
Some tips for your healthcare –
- Exercise a minimum of a half-hour daily
- Reduce and manage stress
- Quit smoking
- Eat healthy food- less salt and saturated fat
- Control alternative health conditions, like diabetes, high pressure, and high cholesterol.
- Maintain your weight, do extra efforts for your weight loss(if not normal)
- Clean and proper hygiene
- Avoid stress in your mental health