Healthy skin diet plan is the best food for skin glow. In this article, we will go through the 12 most effective foods for keeping your skin healthy. And these are-
- Dark chocolate
Cocoa consists of vital antioxidants which will shield your skin against sunburn. You can include dark chocolate in your healthy skin diet plan.
They will also help in following ways-
- Avoiding wrinkles
- Improve skin thickness
- Helps in making hydrous skin
- Improves blood flow throughout the skin
- Improves skin texture.
- Skin looks young due to protection from UV rays coming from the sun
- Avoid wrinkles
- Gives you an amazing glow.
- Fatty Fish
There is a lot of reason why you should include fish in your diet-
- Fatty Fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are necessary for maintaining healthy skin.
- Fatty fish also is a good supply of vitamin E which comes among the foremost necessary antioxidants for the skin.
- They are important to keep skin thick and moisturized.
- It also builds your skin less sensitive to the ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
- Deficiency in omega-3 fats will result in dry skin.
- The omega-3 fats found in fish cut back inflammation, which may be the reason behind redness and acne.
- Foods such as fish containing omega-3 fatty acid which are the best food for skin glow.
Broccoli may be a good supply of vitamins, minerals that are necessary for skin health. zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It also consists of sulforaphane, which can help in preventing skin cancer and shielding the skin from burning due to the sun. It also consist lutein, a carotenoid that has similar properties such as beta-carotene. It shields the skin from oxidative damage, which may cause the skin to become dry and wrinkled. Sulforaphane is also a strong protecting agent against UV rays coming from the sun.
Avocados are a decent supply of vitamin E that is a vital antioxidant that helps in shielding the skin from oxidative damage. Ultraviolet radiation damage to your skin will cause signs of aging, like wrinkling. Avocados consist of compounds which will shield the skin from the sun damage.
Also, deficiency in vitamin C can cause skin problem such as dry, rough, which seems to bruise easily.
Vitamin C is also an antioxidant just like Vitamin E that shields our skin from oxidative damage.
- Green Tea
Green tea has a lot of health beneficial points in our body. Catechins are found in green tea are high-powered antioxidants that may shield our skin against sun damage and also cut back skin redness. It also helps in up-gradation of skin such as the keeps the skin hydrated, increase thickness and elasticity of the skin. Cures up the skin damage and prevents aging. It also helps in aiding skin problems such as dryness, and roughness of the skin.
Walnuts are a decent supply of necessary fatty acids, which your body needs.
Plus, they are higher in both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids than most alternative nuts.
A food rich in omega-6 fats develops inflammation, as well as inflammatory conditions of the skin such as skin disorder. Omega-3 fats, on the opposite hand, help cut back the inflammation from the body, also from the skin.
- Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes consist of Beta-carotene which is often converted into vitamin A within the body, after consuming it. This antioxidant is spread into your skin and protects your skin from UV radiation. Also, this could help in preventing sunburn, cell death and therefore the effects of dry, wrinkled skin.
Soy consist of isoflavone are shown to boost wrinkles, collagen, skin elasticity and dryness, also as shield the skin. Isoflavones not only shields the cells within your body from harm but also shield your skin from ultraviolet radiation damage. This could even help prevent the development of some skin cancers.
- Sunflower seeds
One ounce of sunflower seeds contains selenium, zinc, vitamin E, and protein. This may be a good way to make sure you are obtaining enough of this necessary vitamin and antioxidant.
Also, sunflower seeds are a wonderful supply of linoleic acid, a vital omega-6 fat that keeps skin thick, flexible and moisturized.
And reduce dry and thin skin.
- Red Wine
That’s right; sometimes a glass of wine is also useful for our body in many ways. Red wine contains resveratrol, a famed antioxidant which could facilitate to slow-down the aging of the skin by terminating harmful free radicals that damage your skin cells.
- Red or yellow bell peppers
Bell peppers consist of lots of beta-carotene and vitamin C, both of which are necessary antioxidants for the skin. Vitamin C is also vital to form collagen, the protein that keeps skin strong.
Even studies showed that girls who consume lots of vitamin C were related to a lesser probability of skin appearing wrinkled and becoming dry accompanied due to age.
Tomatoes are a decent supply of vitamin C and carotenoids, especially lycopene. These carotenoids shield the skin from sun damage and will helps in preventing wrinkle.
Here are few tips for your skin-
- You need at least 7-8 hours sleep daily.
- Drink 10-12 glass of water daily.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure. Always wear a hat and cover your full body especially form morning 10 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Always remember to clear off your make up before going to bed. As heavy makeup will block the skin pores and prevent it from getting oxygen.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Have a morning walk in fresh air.
- Exercise regularly- Do Running, jogging and yoga; this will provide your body the important blood circulation, and also boost the cleansing process of your body.
- Wash your face at least thrice a day.
- Never pop your pimples as it can lead to swelling, redness, and even scarring.
Author: Sarang Awaze
Sarang is SEO Expert and Content Writer and He write about all platform like health and wellness related blog and other technical writing as well